Unfortunately I don't have any photos to tempt you! I took some but either my camera battery was too flat - it was showing it needed charging, or somehow I have deleted them before downloading. But I can assure you it rises and makes a similar looking loaf to the Spiced Banana Bread you see below. This Easy Banana Bread is a great way to use up those over ripe bananas.
I would suggest if you don't like a loaf that is a little on the sweet side, you try cutting the sugar from 1 cup to 3/4 cup.
4 very ripe bananas – around about 1 ¼ cups
1/3 cup melted butter (75mls) 1 ½ oz
1 cup sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 ½ cups of plain white flour
1) Preheat oven to 180C (350oF)
2) Line a 25x15x8cm loaf pan with baking paper
3) Mash the banana and add melted butter
4) Add sugar, eggs and vanilla and mix
5) Add baking soda, salt and sifted flour and mix till well combined
6) Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and spread evenly on top
7) Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes
8) Cool in pan for 5 minutes ,, then remove to cool on a wire rack
9) Slice with a sharp knife and enjoy as is or spread with butter.
More Banana Recipes To Enjoy